Are you ready?
For one-on-one coaching to work, you must be ready to show up for yourself completely and honestly. What I’m offering isn’t a diet, detox, or one-size-fits-all path to happiness. It’s about permanent mind + body + soul change, which requires small changes and gradual improvement with difficult discussions and hard truths. But you won’t be alone; I’ll join you on the ride and will be your cheerleader, co-pilot, and accountability partner.
During our one-on-one sessions, you can expect me to guide you, challenge you, and hold you accountable to your mind + body + soul goals. I will offer resources, including my experience and education, to help you achieve your goals.
And at the end? Yeah, you’ll be a whole new you.
What to Expect
First, you and I will schedule a (FREE!) 30-minute discovery session to ensure we are a good match for the coaching process. We’ll also discuss the coaching relationship and briefly touch on your mind + body + soul goals and we’ll get to know each other better. The discovery session is always complimentary, allowing you to test the waters before you jump in.
When you are ready to jump in, we will schedule a minimum of six coaching sessions over the course of three months. Each 50-minute session is designed to meet your needs as you work toward your mind + body + soul goals. I’ll provide resources to guide you in making educated decisions, ask thought provoking questions, and support you in creating mind + body + soul balance.
When you work with me you’ll receive:
- Two 50-minute phone/Skype/Facetime sessions per month for three months to discuss your mind + body + soul goals and action steps to reach your goals;
- Unlimited email support between sessions;
- Access to my mailing list, which provides easy-to-implement mind + body + soul health tips;
- Lifetime free admission to any live workshop I offer; and
- My commitment to your mind + body + soul health and wellness.
As a client, I help you:
- Set and accomplish your mind + body + soul goals;
- Work with you to achieve and maintain a healthy relationship with all aspects of your mind + soul + body health;
- Understand and reduce cravings;
- Increase your energy;
- Improve your confidence; and
- Understand how each area of your life affects your health as a whole.