Are you ready?
For one-on-one coaching to work, you must be ready to show up for yourself completely and honestly. What I’m offering isn’t a detox, diet, or a one-size-fits-all path to happiness. It’s about permanent change, which requires small changes and gradual improvement with difficult discussions and hard truths. But you won’t be alone; I’ll join you on the ride and will be your cheerleader, co-pilot, and accountability partner.
During our one-on-one sessions, you can expect me to guide you, challenge you, and hold you accountable to your goals. I will offer resources, including my life experience and education, to help you achieve your goals.
And at the end? Yeah, you’ll be a whole new you.
What to Expect
First, you and I will schedule a (FREE!) 30-minute discovery session to ensure we are a good match for the coaching process. We’ll also discuss the coaching relationship, briefly touch on your goals, and we’ll get to know each other better. The discovery session is always complimentary, allowing you to test the waters before you jump in.
When you are ready to jump in, we will schedule a handful of 50-minute coaching sessions. Each session is designed to meet your needs as you work toward your self-care or resilience goals. I’ll provide resources to guide you in making educated decisions, ask thought provoking questions, and support you in creating balance.
When you work with me you’ll receive:
- Two 50-minute phone/Skype/Facetime sessions per month for three months to discuss your goals and action steps to reach your goals;
- Unlimited email support between sessions;
- Access to my mailing list, which provides easy-to-implement self-care and resilience tips;
- Lifetime free admission to any live workshop I offer; and
- My commitment to your health and wellness.
As a client, I help you:
- Set and accomplish your self-care and resilience goals;
- Work with you to achieve and maintain a healthy relationship with all aspects of your health;
- Improve your confidence; and
- Understand how each area of your life affects your health as a whole.