These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) contained herein shall govern your usage of http://stephaniewilliams.com (the “Site”), which Site is operated by Stephanie Williams and her agents, assigns, employees, and/or authorized representatives (“Us”, “We”, or “Our”). The terms you or your shall refer to the user of the Site.
The Terms and Conditions set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site and shall apply in full force and effect to your use of the Site. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, if you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must cease using the Site immediately.
By your use of the Site and/or any services offered by the Site, you verify that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and otherwise capable and competent to enter into an agreement and/or contract.
Links To Other Sites
Changes To the Site and/or this Agreement
The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Use of Information
Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly disclaim any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through the Site meet your specific requirements.
Copyrights & Intellectual Property
The Site and its original content, features, design, layout, and functionality are owned by Stephanie Williams and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions grants you a right or licence to use any trademark, design, right, or copyright owned or controlled by US or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions. Without the express permission, in writing, from Stephanie Williams, you are expressly restricted and prohibited from all of the following:
- Using, in any way, Site content, including, but not limited to, publishing, discussing, or copying Site content on TV, radio, and/or the internet;
- Using, in any way, Site design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics;
- Using, in any way, the trademark mind + body + soul coach™ (the “Trademark”) including, but not limited to, publishing, discussing, or copying the Trademark on TV, radio, and/or the internet;
- Publishing any Site content and/or material including, but not limited to, publishing on radio, TV, or internet;
- Publicity performing, showing, and/or demonstrating any Site content or material;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Site content or material;
- Using the Site and/or any Site content or material in any way that is or may be damaging to the Site, whether expressly or implied; and
- Using the Site in any way that impacts user access to the Site